ECCP3 - Pension Plan Participants
Elgin Community College Faculty Association
Grievance Committee (2013-2014)
Liberal Visual Performing Arts
Math, Science, Engineering
Advice from the Grievance Committee to faculty:
- Even if you are unsure that an action may be in violation of the collective bargaining agreement, you should meet with grievance committee.
- If you are sure that you are being instructed to do something in direct violation of the collective bargaining agreement, you are still obligated to perform that action. The only actions you are not required to perform, if instructed, are those that may cause bodily injury.
- Once you have completed the assigned task, it is in your best interest to file a grievance with the help of the Grievance Committee.
- Question may be directed to any of the committee members.
The following forms are available for filing grievances:
- Grievance Notetaking Sheet (rich text file)
- Grievance Form (Word document)
- Letter of Agreement: Expense Reimbursement (PDF)